Titanium Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- Incredibly stunning look, thanks to the bright gold titanium-nitride finish used on the surface of the carrier and bolt.
- The carrier is made using 8620 tool steel, while the bolt head is machined from durable 9310 tool steel.
- The bolt is magnetic-particle inspected to ensure that consumers get the best-possible components, and the carrier itself is heat-treated for added durability.
- Bolt-carrier group weighs 12 ounces.
- Designed for use in 5.56 NATO, .223 Rem., .300 Blackout and .204 Ruger AR-15s
- Includes M16 carrier notch for reliable performance in full-auto rifles