Breek Arms Warhammer Mod2 AR-10 Ambidextrous Charging Handle- Black
NEW to Breek Arms, the 308 AR WARHAMMER MOD2 ambidextrous charging handle! The WARHAMMER is an incredibly affordable upgrade compared to other 308 charging handles in the market without sacrificing the quality that Breek Arms is proud of. The Warhammer will substantially increase the use of your .308 / 7.62 AR as an easy drop in upgrade. Easily grab on either side of the handle and you can quickly charge your rifle even with large gloves with the textured grooves that are cut into the latch handles. The wide set-back latches work great for large optics. The low profile design keeps it slim and sleek looking without sacrificing functionality. Made entirely out of 7075 aluminum for added strength and durability!
The new MOD2 design features improvements for further reducing gas blowback in the shooter’s face. The relief cuts on the top and bottom of the stem are designed to help direct extra gas out the side and away from your face. And for any gas that does manage to go straight back, we increased the height of the shelf to better cover the back of the upper. These modifications help improve the shooting experience, especially when shooting suppressed!
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits 308 AR Variants – See List Below
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78″ total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just over 1 ounce! (1.1oz)
- Made in America
Aero M5, DPMS Gen1 High and Low, Knights Armament SR25, STAG-10, Armalite AR10, Daniel Defense DD5 V3, V4, V5, and many others using DPMS Gen1 or Armalite AR10 platform.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH
SIG716, Savage MSR10, Smith and Wesson M&P10, DPMS R-25 Gen II, Colt LE901, Bushmaster BAR-10, RRA LAR-8, HK MR762, POF ROGUE AR-10/.308 or others using a DPMS Gen2 style upper.
There are no reviews yet.