ASC Stainless Steel magazines are an improvement on a classic, with the highest levels of durability and increased longevity, simply the best in the industry! Our magazines are manufactured 100% start to finish in the USA using .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy, heat treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. Our magazines are chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] and coated with our proprietary finish, Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316 .002 are perfect for reloads.
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number: 20-223-SS-BM-O-ASC
- Materials (body): .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Materials (floor plate): 300 series Stainless Steel Alloy
- Heat treated for strength and durability.
- Chemically treated for corrosion resistance.
- Caliber: .223 and 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Coating: Marlube
- Color: Orange Follower, Black Marlube Finish, Matte Black Powder Coated Floor Plate
- Mil-Spec Anti-Tilt Polymer Followers
- Chrome Silicon Springs