ASC Stainless Steel magazines are an improvement on a classic, with the highest levels of durability and increased longevity, simply the best in the industry! Our magazines are manufactured 100% start to finish in the USA using .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy, heat treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. Our magazines are chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] and coated with our proprietary finish, Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316 .002 are perfect for reloads.
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number: 20-223-SS-BM-O-ASC
- Materials (body): .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Materials (floor plate): 300 series Stainless Steel Alloy
- Heat treated for strength and durability.
- Chemically treated for corrosion resistance.
- Caliber: .223 and 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Coating: Marlube
- Color: Orange Follower, Black Marlube Finish, Matte Black Powder Coated Floor Plate
- Mil-Spec Anti-Tilt Polymer Followers
- Chrome Silicon Springs
State Capacity Restriction:
This product can’t be shipped to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington due to magazine capacity restrictions. Any order with California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington as the shipping address will be canceled and charged a 20% restock fee.This product does not come prebuilt. Assembly is required.