ASC’s Stainless Steel 6.5 Grendel magazines are engineered with the highest levels of quality and increased longevity. These magazines are manufactured 100% start to finish in the USA using .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy, heat treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. These magazines are chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] and coated with ASC’s proprietary finish, Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.316 .002 are perfect for reloads.
Features and Specifications:
- Materials (body): .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Materials (floor plate): 300 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Heat-treated for strength and durability.
- Chemically treated for corrosion resistance.
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Capacity: 25 Rounds
- Coating: Marlube
- Color: Gray Follower, Black Marlube Finish, Matte Black Powder Coated Floor Plate
- Enhanced Anti-Tilt Polymer Followers
- Chrome Silicon Springs
State Capacity Restriction:
This product can’t be shipped to California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Washington due to magazine capacity restrictions. Any order with California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Washington as the shipping address will be canceled and charged a 20% restock fee.