- Technology:UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output:1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data:200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Use w/ Water Bottle:Yes
- Carbon Infused:Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested:Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards**.
- Enviromental Impact:Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant:Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Replacement Cartridge:Replacement Purification Cartridge sold separately.
- BPA Free:Yes
- Weight:1.9 oz. (Includes Carrying Pouch)
- Item #:0160-0100
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx