No magazine will be sent or refunded to states that hicaps are illegal
The Polymer80 PF40C Frame Kit has all you need to start a Glock 19 or Glock 23 build. The Polymer80 – PF40C frame kit includes the 80% compact pistol frame, jig, and all tooling required to finish the frame using a drill press and XY cross-vise. Features like the extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and thumb ledge considerably enhance the ergonomics. Allowing for a very effective grip and improved recoil control.
The industry’s only 80% Compact Polymer Pistol Frame offers their enhanced ergonomics and features. Built with high-strength reinforced polymer construction. It comes equipped with the aggressive standard grip texture which also allows custom stippling and modification.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill Bits included
- Compatible with Gen 3 Glock® 19/23 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Magazines
Polymer 80 is known for designing 80% receivers and jigs, so you can build your own Glock style handgun or AR-15 right in your garage. They have grown in popularity so fast that they are now offering their own completion kits with all the internal parts you need to finish a build. Whether you want to build a handgun or rifle, P80 has you covered.
Build Kits come unassembled
WE DO NOT SHIP POLYMER80 FRAMES TO: Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, & Washington. ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED AND CHARGED A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Magazine will not be sent or refunded to the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Vermont due to magazine capacity restrictions.