The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
New for 2019, Holosun is proud to introduce the best magnifier value on the market today. The HM3X line of magnifiers will allow the operator to seamlessly transition from unmagnified to 3X magnification. The new Holosun HM3X features an adjustable diopter to dial in the desired focus, extremely clear glass, and very generous eye relief.
- Multi-Reticle System (2MOA Dot, 65MOA Circle and 65MOA Circle w/2MOA Dot)
- 50,000 Hour Battery Life
- Shake AwakeTM & Solar FailsafeTM Technology
- Absolute and Lower 1/3 Co-witness QR
- Picatinny Mounting Options
- Ambidextrous Flip-to-Side Magnifier Mount
- Protective Storage Case
- Magnification = 3X
- 7 degrees FOV (approx. 37ft/100yds)
- Eye Relief = 70mm/2.75in
- Exit pupil = 7.6mm/0.29in
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Shockproof and IPX7 Water Resistance