ASC Stainless Steel .308 magazines are engineered with the highest levels of quality and constructed with the most durable materials. These magazines are manufactured 100% start to finish in the USA using .032 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy and heat treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. The magazine is chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] integrated with ASC’s proprietary coating, a high grade Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes in the surface providing self-lubricating properties. The interior dimensions of OAL 2.865 .002 are perfect for reloads.
- Materials (body): .032 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Materials (floor plate): 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Heat treated for strength and durability.
- Chemically treated for corrosion resistance.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Capacity: Five Rounds
- Coating: Marlube
- Color: Black Follower, Black Marlube Finish, Matte Black Powder Coated Floor Plate
- Enhanced Anti-Tilt Polymer Followers
- Chrome Silicon Springs