This is a blem bcg. Most companies would probably not call this a blem but we want them to be perfect. The finish is so mirror like that you can see every machine mark.
There is no warranty or returns of this product
The enhanced bolt carrier is designed to reduce carrier tilt/cant during recoil and increasing reliability by strategically relocating key bearing surfaces. The enhanced carrier has fewer points of contact resulting in less friction area and the slight increase in carrier mass extends dwell time and ensures proper gas pressures for reliable extraction.
• Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
• Finish: ACME EN-X Adamantium
• Gas Key: 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
• Ejection Port: Area is milled with added material for more strength and rigidity
• Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
• Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-‐less ground and Hard Chrome coated
• Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300BLK, 6.8SPC
The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
• Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
• Finish: Bolt components Shot Peened & ACME EN-X Adamantium
• Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-‐Ring Combination
• MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
• HPT: High Pressure Test
• Bolts are lot tested under Mil-‐STD-‐1816 for both HPT and MPI