ASC’s Stainless Steel 6.5 Grendel magazines are engineered with the highest levels of quality and increased longevity. These magazines are manufactured 100% start to finish in the USA using .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy, heat treated for superior strength and lasting endurance. These magazines are chemically treated for corrosion resistance [ref QQ-P-35] and coated with ASC’s proprietary finish, Marlube which is a wear-in not wear-off coating that burnishes into the surface providing self-lubricating properties.
Features and Specifications:
- ASC 6.5 Grendel AR-15 Magazine 10 Rounds Stainless Steel Black
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Capacity: Ten Rounds
- Body Materials: .020 gauge 410 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Spring Material: Chrome Silicon Springs
- Follower Material: Enhanced Anti-tilt Polymer Follower
- Follower Color: Gray
- Materials (floor plate): 300 Stainless Steel Alloy
- Matte Black Powder Coated Floor Plate
- Heat treated for strength and durability.
- Chemically treated for corrosion resistance
- Coating: Marlube
- Color: Black